an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Now that I'm a Republican...
I think we should all stop wearing shoes and walking on our feet and try walking on our hands for awhile. I think it's time we fight gravity.
posted by Jessica @
9:42 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
Jessica
Jessica
Previous Posts
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to capitalize the "D'...
Bigger in Texas
I've decided to become a posting fool. Look at me...
nothin' special
Today was a day that began quite normally. I met ...
Tonight I went to the Kings VS. Warriors game with...
A scalding hot jasmine-vanilla scented bath, Son o...
sick of the phone
I... guess I'm at the point where I don't often fe...
First day of student teaching down - 20 something ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home