I... guess I'm at the point where I don't often feel that I have much to say. My days are a blur of student teaching, classes at SMC, and working the occasional party. Although I'm no longer going seven days a week, I still seem to be scrambling to get everything done. Today I'm going to two classes, both of which I completed the assignments for but completely neglected the reading. As in... didn't even pick it up and consider reading it. I'm hoping the six hours of lecture will sufficiently make up for my lack of preparation, because today is a topic I'm actually curious about (teaching EL learners).
In other news, I'm pregnant.
Just kidding.
I miss my friends from down south that I never get to talk to. But at the same time, I'm so busy that I ignore the feelings of "hey, I should call so-and-so".
So... yeah.
I haven't made art in a really long time. And I think I'm becoming an atheist.
I guess that means I can stop feeling guilty about all of the crap I do anyway.

4 Comments:
Do you miss your friends up north, too? Why aren't you calling me back? I love you.
Um, just so you know, I believed that you were pregnant. You gotta stop using the pregnant card.
Ha. My new thing, when I'm in bars, is to have a couple of drinks and then say "this is the last one, I'm 3 months along now". I think I'm sick in the head a little :-P
and I DO miss my friends up north, as well. Lots.
Ha. The sneaky comment decided to make its appearance. Finally.
A little sick in the head, but entertaining, nonetheless.
Post a Comment
<< Home