I've decided to become a posting fool. Look at me, posting away all willy-nilly.
Basically, I have four lesson plans to write and the RICA to study for and I'm stalling. If you don't like it, meet me at the bike cages at 3 for a good ol' fashioned butt whoopin'.
In other news, I won $30 in Vegas. I decided to take a walk on the wild side, so I played the $1 Wheel of Fortune slot machine. I placed two bets at a time (Kevin said I had to, and that he'd hit me if I didn't) so I was really playing $2 a go. As I got to my last spin, I prepared to kiss my $20 goodbye. Then, it happened. I won. I won big. I won $50, sucka. Other highlights of the trip included: Having dinner at Olives (we were seated right in front of the water show, on the balcony. It was beautiful), seeing Howie (and laughing to the point of crying on several occasions), and making fun of all the ugly people who flock to Vegas in their finest attire (as Howie's opening act commented: 'Does Southwest have some kind of ugly people deal this time of year?" And "One out of three people are ugly. Look at the person to the right of you. Look at the person to the left of you. If it's not them, it's you").
Although I am now considerably poorer after the trip, the shopping spree, the cabs and drinks and meals, I feel refreshed. I am ready to conquer the world. I... am ready for a nap.

2 Comments:
I'm so glad that you want to date me. I'm going to call you right now!
You really need to edit your links. Thanks for the book. I think I should have taken some of that Simply Sleep. Hmpf.
Post a Comment
<< Home