an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles

Thursday, March 31, 2005

ruin my life, why don't you?!


Posted by Hello

Ode to the Vietnamese Woman Who Ruined My Bangs

Woe to you, cute little woman who cut my hair
And left me with midget bangs just barely there
“Just a trim today,” said I to you
Now I’m searching for tape or maybe some glue
To reattach the beautiful bangs you slew

Such lovely bangs – surely, this girl’s greatest pride
I’m not going to lie; now I’m dying inside
Robbed, naked forehead – was it always this big?
I’m a glutton for bangs; a bit of a pig
I guess I’ll start looking for a pretty brown wig.

I hope your friend from Japan never calls you again.

5 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ms. McGowan said...

Your bangs made our car ride just a wee bit funnier. Thanks. See you at CPR tomorrow.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger TW said...

oh man, what a wonderful ode indeed. Sorry to hear about your bangs. I still think you are desirable without them.

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Pete said...

did you get tanner?

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Pete said...

I posted finally!!! more to come...

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Galen said...

you're freaking funny. no, seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home