rain is wonderful

The other night I had the chance to walk around the city in the rain. Perhaps "mist" is a more accurate word; the spray was so gentle that I was able to lift my face up towards the sky and feel refreshed rather than assaulted. It was such a joy to experience the city in the rain with three incredible people. The city lights, the noise of night life, and the smell of fresh air reminded me that it is good to be alive. Encounters with the beauty of nature amongst concrete buildings and asphalt streets - who would have thought?

4 Comments:
I, too, found our night remarkably beautiful. The familiar smiles increased the beauty exponentially. Will you send me the pics? I love you!
Ya know what else is wonderful? The day after a long rainstorm. The clean streets, green hills, bright sky, and striking sunshine. I like that, too. Ah, Spring.
Thanks for the fun night. And everything else...;-)....HAHAHA
Pieter makes our innocent fun sound dirty:)
Post a Comment
<< Home