an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

oh happy day!

Today started out bleakly. Two days ago, I started coming down with a sore throat and by yesterday it had developed into a full blown cold. I took some cough medicine, which ended up keeping me wide awake and tossing and turning until 4 this morning; at which time I finally gave in and took a simply sleep, praying that I wouldn't OD and wake up dead in the morning. By 8, my head was hurting so badly that I finally got up and took a motrin, too. I woke up with a much less severe headache, but I'm still feeling pretty lousy. I really wish I didn't have class tonight and tomorrow, but, alas, I do and I must go. Perhaps it will take my mind off of feeling so yucky, yeah?

Today hasn't been a total downer, though, 'cause Tyler is back in the blogging world! Wahoo! What a wonderful gift to a dying school teacher :-P (I'm not at all overly dramatic when it comes to my health). I would do a dance if only I had the strength....

hahaha.

3 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger TW said...

i've always wanted to give a gift to a dying teacher.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Ms. McGowan said...

I feel like a dying teacher. I left all of my Romeo and Juliet materials at school. Blah. That's me feeling ill.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Ms. McGowan said...

Be very careful. We may lose Tyler again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home