I found it, not surprisingly, at the liquor store near Arby's in Livermore. Mother was playing lotto, and I went in to take a gander. I tried to tell the man how long I had been looking for it, and how many places I had gone, but he didn't seem to care.
You're the best ex girlfriend who ever walked the planet. Them ol' seedy liqour stores...they always come through. Arby's? In Livermore? Tell me it's not true. The idea of that place makes me ill. Did Judy win it big? Maybe she'll be able to take those belly dancing classes, afterall.
Sherry... unfortunately, I don't think Judy won big (if she did, she and Chuck are keeping it from me). Don't worry, I'm also making a candy package for Mike. I've actually had them made for a few weeks, but I've been lazy about sending them. I'm such a slacker.
Belly dancing. Ha. My mom's such a hippie (now we know where I get my sweet moves from).
4 Comments:
Where, Pray tell?! Phew- the search is over. I'm so happy for you. Who is the BLC for?
I found it, not surprisingly, at the liquor store near Arby's in Livermore. Mother was playing lotto, and I went in to take a gander. I tried to tell the man how long I had been looking for it, and how many places I had gone, but he didn't seem to care.
It's for Brad.
You're the best ex girlfriend who ever walked the planet. Them ol' seedy liqour stores...they always come through. Arby's? In Livermore? Tell me it's not true. The idea of that place makes me ill. Did Judy win it big? Maybe she'll be able to take those belly dancing classes, afterall.
Sherry... unfortunately, I don't think Judy won big (if she did, she and Chuck are keeping it from me). Don't worry, I'm also making a candy package for Mike. I've actually had them made for a few weeks, but I've been lazy about sending them. I'm such a slacker.
Belly dancing. Ha. My mom's such a hippie (now we know where I get my sweet moves from).
Post a Comment
<< Home