I blame the booze
The other day, I was thinking about myself, and I realized that I've become really boring. I don't do any of the interesting things that I used to, such as painting, collaging, writing (what I believed to be) clever blogs, etc. I am totally generic. I feel as though all of my creativity and march-to-a-different-drummer-ness went by the wayside and I became vanilla almost over night. My brain has been hijacked by my career, my new family, my day-to-day responsibilities. I have pink sparkly acrylic nails. What the hell has happened to me?!

4 Comments:
I think you're anything but vanilla. I do prefer your short, dark nails, though:) Maybe you need to get away by yourself for a day or two.
just bite them off and paint em dark.
Ha ha ha!!!!
Dear Jessica,
I really need a new post. I need a post so distracting that I totally forget about the essays sitting on my lap. That's going to be hard, but I have complete faith in you. Complete faith, I tell you. Don't let me down.
Post a Comment
<< Home