yakity yak don't talk back
Today:
-was the 124th day of school.
-started off rainy, and stayed that way.
-my students completely forgot what respect looks like. As well as how to follow simple directions.
-brought a concerned parent and principal into my classroom during the latter part of the day, when students and teacher had both sufficiently lost their minds. The child who was being observed? Well, she waited until her parent and the principal left to resume crawling on the carpet, wandering the room, and defying basic directions. Purposeful? Very.
-I hated my job.
It's 8 o'clock. I have taken a Simply Sleep and put myself on time-out. I need to finish making corrections to report cards, I need to get started on conference slips, I need to get a move-on on learning plans. But more than anything, I need a fresh start. And the good news is that I get one tomorrow :-).
Today:
-is over!

2 Comments:
I hate kids. :P
Me, too. Happy Friday, Jessica. Sorry these last few weeks have been so rough.
Post a Comment
<< Home