an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I am officially a bum

The time is 10:29. I sat down to finally edit my links. I was going to include Sherry and Raj (as far as I can tell, these are the only two people who visit my blog, and I enjoy their blogs, so it seemed like an appropriate move). As I pulled up the template and began scanning over my choices, I realized quickly that I could not find a simple "link box" in which to type their blog addresses. Rather, there was a bunch of that "HTML coding" crap that seems to run this place, the so-called "Internet", if you will. Bah. Rather than going back to read the directions, I decided to post an entire blog about how lazy I am, and how much I hate reading directions, and how stubborn I am feeling at the moment. Usually, I would make an effort to figure the damn thing out, but, frankly, my attention has already wandered. Instead, I think I'll listen to the new Death Cab for Cutie and burn some candles. And brush my teeth with my electronic toothbrush that splatters toothpaste foam all over the mirror and faucet every single time I use it. Without fail.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger raj said...

Haha. My sister sent me the instructions on how to include links on your blog LAST summer, and you'll notice I still haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for the thought though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home