an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hmm... Yesterday was a yucky day. From the minute I got to work, I was bombarded with last minute changes, customers who wanted to make payments that no one was trained to process, snotty party hostesses, etc. Nothing was going well. Today I return to the jungle to be trained in answering phones, taking payments for aquatics, etc. None of which is my job, mind you, but since I'm at the counter during parties, they figure that I should be able to back up the cashiers. Right. Ok. I'll just do everyone's job. That's cool. I woke up early this morning wondering if the trash bins had been empited outside. Are you kidding me? And I feel like my boss is just abandoning me and leaving me to deal with all kinds of crap that I had nothing to do with. And... if one more person tells me that they've left a million messages for her and not gotten a call back - someone is going to get hurt.

Bah.

Ok, off to make my peanut butter and jelly sandwich before work. Peace Out.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Pete said...

It's ok, i work at a glorified ice cream shop where people complain if they're frappucino isn't the right consistency. It all comes out the same consistency! Who gives a flying sheep's ass!

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Pete said...

hey! J-MAC! where the hell did you and Sherry disappear to? I'm desperately short on reading supplies...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home