scooters
Last night, Kevin and I went out to celebrate Valentine's Day, since he had to work Wednesday night and I'm a teacher and have no life during the week. At dinner, I decided to try something new and ordered the lemon sole, which lemon sucked. My mashed potatoes burned my mouth, and even the asparagus, which I normally love, was overcooked and really salty. After dinner, we drove over to the new theater to see (Kevin's pick) Because I Said So. I had no idea what the movie was going to be about, but I knew that two people whom I do not enjoy (Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore) were the lead roles. Because there was nothing else of interest playing, and because I love Kevin, I agreed to see the movie. I believe I was actually upside down in my chair three or four times throughout the movie, in despair, because it was THAT awful. I cried several times throughout the movie, but I'm pretty sure that it's because the absolute crappiness of the movie wore me down so thoroughly that when a sappy moment came along I was weak and without the strength to fight any longer.
Damn you, Mandy Moore, for making me cry through yet another of your shitty movies.
Kevin held my hand through the whole movie, probably with the intent of comforting me just as much as restraining me from fleeing. Throughout an evening of disappointment, I realized that I would do the whole night over again because I enjoyed the company so much.

3 Comments:
1. Scooters?
2. I thought that movie was kinda cute. I admit, I hated the end when the cake fell on the guy in therapy. Super cheese.
I love you!
You are hilarious. I actually enjoyed the movie! Maybe he'll let you do the picking next year ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home