This week:
* Has been parent-teacher conferences. For the most part, I've really enjoyed getting to sit down and talk with the parents of the little people that I spend most of my time with. Granted, I had three no-shows today, and another Tuesday morning, but those who have come by have been awesome. For the most part ;-)
* I had a student drop the f-bomb. Which another student then repeated. Which, finally, was repeated to me by a third student. Loudly and clearly. Isn't first grade precious?
* My children didn't see me bleed once!
* I get to go on two dates with Kevin this weekend!
* I feel like I haven't slept at all
* I came to the realization that an era (the live-at-home-with-chuck-and-judy era) of my life is coming to an end. In about two weeks, I will be moving out. I am shacking up with my boyfriend. Really, this is the last step towards living an independent, adult life. I've finished school. I have the career. I'm moving away from home. Although I had practice living on my own in college, I came back here afterwards and have spent the last two years becoming quite comfortable settling back into the adult-child-living-at-home routine.

1 Comments:
I hope this week goes well. Maybe they'll all fall asleep on Wednesday (from Halloween exhaustion). That way, you can use the time for prep.
How was moving? If you can use my services this coming wekeend (or, even for short spurts during the week), I would love to help you organize and such.
Post a Comment
<< Home