an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
fat ass money foot
Is it me, or is that Jared guy from Subway getting fat again? He's totally heffing out.
posted by Jessica @
6:36 PM
1 Comments:
At
9:25 PM
,
Anonymous
said...
I like you. Is Jared code for Sherry?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
Jessica
Jessica
Previous Posts
While taking a much overdue stroll around Tyler's ...
Tonight I attended Christmas Eve service at the ch...
An unusually eventful trip to the store...
does this wetsuit make me look fat, or does my fat...
This week:* Has been parent-teacher conferences. ...
i would think of a clever title, but that would ta...
Has your life ever felt like a Chevy Chase movie?
The sense of loss that one feels as a good book co...
Grading tests and homework is a lot more fun when ...
Blessings
1 Comments:
I like you. Is Jared code for Sherry?
Post a Comment
<< Home