an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles

Saturday, October 14, 2006

i would think of a clever title, but that would take away from my preparation for conferences time

“My name is Jessica, and I am a workaholic. I guess I've known about my problem since the 90's, but I am just now realizing the depth of my addiction”. There has not been a single day in the last 3 weeks in which I have not done a substantial amount of work for school. If I could stop, I would. Unfortunately, I have selected a job that is ideal for a workaholic and that supplies ample opportunities for my addiction to be fed. I will work mornings, afternoons, evenings, nights, and weekends until I die.

In other news...

Oh wait. There is no other news. My entire life has been consumed by teaching. I have become the dreaded one-dimensional teacher woman.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Ms. McGowan said...

Am I the prototype of the dreaded woman?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home