an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

keeping up with the Jones'




I too, have caught the "new car bug". Sherry got a new car, so I decided to go out and get me one, too.

Here are some pictures. The ad read:

Ford Pinto. Windows. Seats. Detachable battery (pictured). Comes with flame retardant firesuit. As is.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Ms. McGowan said...

Sahweeet!!!

I love how you said, "I decided to go out and get me one, too." It cracks me up when we decide to talk like that in public. I'm always concerned that people won't know that we're only pretending to be ignorant. You know: Like the wannabe Mexicans who drive Impalas:)

Your car has much more character than mine. Is that your new house, too?

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Ms. McGowan said...

I miss you terribly. Do you realize that my mother AND you chose the same week for vacation? Kimberly has to work and Breanna is having a baby (probably as we speak). Not to mention, it's my first week off. It's only Monday and I'm already going crazy. I already went to school today. Come back, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home