September Prayers
I hope...
I find a way to connect with each and every one of them.
I earn their respect, but also their love.
I am able to thoroughly prepare them academically, emotionally, and behaviorally for the grades to come, and, ultimately, life.
they will fall in love with learning simply because learning feels wonderful!
I provide opportutnies for every child to take his/her thinking to the "next" level.
my efforts to assimilate them into school culture won't leave a bad taste in their mouths about school or learning. I desperately hope that in teaching them "how to be" in school, I am still able to nurture their creativity and sense of fun.
I will help them be better people (and that I will model the traits I often preach but don't always practice - such as patience, kindness, compassion, and respect...)
the parents of my students will be glad their child was in my class.

3 Comments:
Good luck! Sounds like you have your work cut out for you this year, but I'm certain you'll see a ton of growth by the end of the year!
I would be happy my kid was in your class. BTW, I saw your kid today (and your big kid).
Thanks, girls. :-).
Post a Comment
<< Home