I've had a rough night
Tonight, as Kevin and I were cooking dinner, a large amount of bacon grease leapt from the skillet onto my hands and, most painfully, face. Instantly, I burst into tears. I started crying and I couldn't stop. All night. It's not just that my face hurts. I think I'm just feeling really raw about the state of education, the loss of jobs, and the lack of accountability. I'm also really mad at the bacon. I realize that if anyone should be irrate, it's the pig who had to give his life so I could eat him. But still. My eyelid nearly got burned off and education is fucked. This is a bad week.

1 Comments:
I'm so sorry. I'm feeling the same way (minus the bacon grease). It's looking bleak, my friend.
The good news is that I love you and we have a game night coming up.
Take a day off.
Post a Comment
<< Home