an old abandoned church with broken pews and empty aisles

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I got tired of looking at myself, so I decided to do an artistic rendering in place of the picture I had posted.

: -)

Pretty cute, huh?

3 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Ms. McGowan said...

Is this so Tyler can see his potential habitat? Where did the joke about Tyler living in your closet come from, anyway?

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I think you pulled Tyler living in my closet out of your... head. But I could be wrong. We all know that I have the memory of a goldfish regarding most things :-). This picture was taken on Christmas day 2003. It's my sister's hall closet... I posed for a picture in the closet when the house was being built, so this was a follow up shot once it was finished. Yeah... that was a needlessly long explanation.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Pete said...

needlessly long yes, but a pretty picture nonetheless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home