So, Brad bought me this sweet battery operated pencil sharpener from Radio Shack. It's really awesome - I'm not going to lie. Right now, I'm looking at it sitting in its box on my desk and I'm thinking about all of the awesome things I'm going to be able to do with it once I get the batteries installed. For example, I really like making Shrinky Dinks, but I get so tired of hand-sharpening my 36 different colored pencils that sometimes I just don't want to shrink. y. dink. And that makes me sad. Because really, as a recent college graduate who is (mostly) unemployed and awaiting grad school, I don't really have much to do with myself. Making Shrinky Dinks of gangster rappers is really what keeps me going, and now I can pursue my passion uninhibited by cramped sharpening fingers. I'm stoked.

3 Comments:
Once again, you never cease to amaze me:) How the heck did Brad know how much you would love a battery operated pencil sharpener from Radio Shack...that is the marvel of this post. I'm glad you're back in action with your shrinky dinking. There seems to be a vague connection to e-bay international santas here...hmm. College degrees. Wow.
what the hell is a shrinky dink
you'll see...
Post a Comment
<< Home